A Healing Hand Tactical

Buellzebubba

It’s a trash tactical, do not use. You almost never use the rescue anyway( and it is impolite to use rescue unless the person is for sure gonna die bc it messes up their rotation) and it never stacks up to the one for all in terms of consistency, however it does heal for a substantial amount when used ( just rarely use it in general). Use one for all (8 man ops and flashpoint) or “all for one” (16 man ops)for PVE and endless barrier for PVP(the one I like but one for all works here too). Use metaphysical me for tactical if you have the endless offensive set but not otherwise. However, healing hand is better than nothing, just not by much. Happy gaming!

It’s a trash tactical, do not use. You almost never use the rescue anyway( and it is impolite to use rescue unless the person is for sure gonna die bc it messes up their rotation) and it never stacks up to the one for all in terms of consistency, however it does heal for a substantial amount when used ( just rarely use it in general). Use one for all (8 man ops and flashpoint) or “all for one” (16 man ops)for PVE and endless barrier for PVP(the one I like but one for all works here too). Use metaphysical me for tactical if you have the endless offensive set but not otherwise. However, healing hand is better than nothing, just not by much. Happy gaming!