LvL 7 Space Missions

Kenevil

I tracked what items (names can be confusing) are available where (GTN/crafting or Vendor), price, and so on on the way to gearing one of my character's ships for Level 7 missions.

As it was said in the discussion the problem isnt the gear, thats easy to get. The problem is the missions are still too hard for some people. The gear doesnt help you much, its not like once you have level 7 stuff you wont die.

Can the devs please have a look at these high level space missions because they are borderline impossible unless I do them over and over to get them just right and have all the muscle memory and know where all the enemies spawn and when to use jammer and emp etc.

Emphasis added. You answered your own argument and defeated your own request. The tier 7 missions are the top-end content in that game space; thus, if you don’t practice them to learn and execute them, you will fail, just like any other high-difficulty content available in the game. The only barrier to acquiring the gear you need to complete them is patience and some Cybertech ability or credits to purchase the three crafted gear items.

The point of a high-difficulty rail shooter is the memorization and practice. If you could just wing it and win, it wouldn’t be difficult, would it?