The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi/Lightside Purple and White Color similar to the Derelict-Purple Crystals

Hello.

I have noticed that in SWTOR, Regular Purple color is more of a Darkside Color. I like to play Jedi characters, and I love the Derelict-Purple Color crystals, as they are shown to be a more Jedi/lightside purple. Despite this, because the Derelict-Purple crystals are colored Purple/Purple, the blade does tend to seem a little murky sometimes.

Would you be willing to Make a set of Jedi/Lightside Purple Crystals with the basic color of the Derelict-Purple, only it be a Purple-White regular crystal, like the Fuchsia, Teal Guardian, and Copper crystals?

Thank you for your time!

That one is Purple/Gray. I was hoping for the Derelict-Purple shade to be released as a regular Purple/White color, like the Fuchsia and Teal Guardian crystals.

They have released different shades for other colors like Blue (Farmhand, Cloud) Green (Mint Green, Teal Guardian, Turquoise) and Red (Imperial Crimson, Fuchsia) so maybe they could do something like that for Purple?

Maybe call it a Violet crystal? Regular Violet, not the violet Corona.

Edited by Jacksoundwave

Do you have bloom turned on? The derelict purple crystal looks very similar in the light with bloom on vs off, but looks much darker in the dark with bloom off. Also, have you tried the crystal itself or just previewed it? Colour crystals look very different in the preview window than when used in the game. Take a look at the entry for the derelict purple crystal on TOR Fashion. it has screenshots of the crystal with and without bloom.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/derelict-purple-color-crystal/

I have bloom turned on and to me the derelict purple crystal looks like a white-purple core with a purple halo.

I didn't notice any difference when I turned on bloom. the crystal does look very similar to a regular, but for some reason it seems murky to me.

I like to collect crystals, and I really like some of the color-white crystals they have like Mint Green and Teal Guardian. I Just hope they do the same with the Purple! XD

I didn't notice any difference when I turned on bloom. the crystal does look very similar to a regular, but for some reason it seems murky to me.

I like to collect crystals, and I really like some of the color-white crystals they have like Mint Green and Teal Guardian. I Just hope they do the same with the Purple! XD

Have you tried the White-Purple-Blue crystal? It is crafted rather than a CM crystal.

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/white-purple-blue-color-crystal/

Edited by ceryxp