Game wont launch after 6.1.4c.

FiNisheeeR

Hello all. The title really says it all here... I tried everything that people on other forums said or read online. nothing launch the bloody game after the update was complete. I was just playin with the 2 days ago and eveything was fine. Now restarted my pc, updated my vcard drivers ,run repair on launcher, uninstall and reinstall the hole game (3 hours BTW ) and the problem remains. Start launcher and after clicking on PLAY, laucher is gone and thats it. I never even arrive the first loading screen of the game.

PLS if anyone have anyother suggestions please tell me. Dont be shy beacuse I got nothing left to think.

Thanks in advance.

I am using original launcher

OK I just updated my steam launcher and was able to get in. This is by no means a fix and I hate to suggest anything that results in a new install, but the workaround might be using the steam launcher. I have had fewer problems with it.

edit:

Or not..

Have tried reinstalling on steam, not steam, different compatibility, run as admin, cleaned registry, and still cannot get it to go. Still no official response...

However, it has been acknowledged by the community team at least.

Edited by Xo-Lara

I use a steam launcher. I just installed the game for the third time in two days and nothing has changed. The problem remained. I am using Win 10 and devs have not offered any solution for this system so far. Like many, I am a sub and have already lost two days.

You can try my launcher file and see if that helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e16zcydj9o8pzdm/Game_Install_Launcher.rar/file

Edit: My PC is a Windows 10 Pro x64, no game issue.

Note: My launcher file will start a full game download.

Hi, some have downloaded my launcher file, if it helped you. Please let us know, seem like many still have the loading issue and still no words from BW/EA.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.