The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Event emotes not unlockable in collections

Grumannmoritz

As the title says, the three emotes that have been added with the current event are not unlockable with cartel coins in collections although they show up there. I am not certain if this is indeed a bug, but I hope it is, as I'd like to unlock those emotes for all my characters.

As the title says, the three emotes that have been added with the current event are not unlockable with cartel coins in collections although they show up there. I am not certain if this is indeed a bug, but I hope it is, as I'd like to unlock those emotes for all my characters.

The items themselves read as locked in collections in their description when viewed on the vendor so I believe it is a bug.

the tooltip showing collection status has always been a bit misleading, so can not go by that alone

the typical setup is that if it costs a specific event currency, then it is not unlockable in collections.

in general, there are not many things that do not come from the Cartel Market that are unlockable, most notable being subscriber rewards via mail system or special vendors (which you still have to pay CC's to unlock, so not everything follows "logic").

Edited by Kaveat

• 11 months later...