Lana Beniko Customization Option Change

sithvaullt

Sup,

Can we please have a Lana Beniko customization version that stays with the same face & hair like in KOTFE & KOTET? I wanna change Lanas outfit but I don't like the face nor hair. Why not make it an option the way you want her to be? {EDIT:} I like the gray outfit version of herself but that outfit you cannot remove in any way.

Edited by sithvaullt

Not quite sure what you're saying here, or which version of Lana you want. If I recall, the latest version of Lana has a customization that doesn't allow you to change her outfit, unless you remove it. So, are you wanting the 'custom' Lana, but be able to change her outfit?

he is talking about her first appearance in shadows of revan

he wants to change her face/hair to that appearance while still being able to customize her with any gear he wants

What I took away from OP is a wish to have KotFE/ET Lana's *face* with a dressable body - when you remove the default customization, her face changes, and OP wants a way to have it not change.

On the other hand, I'd like to see the 4.X version of her face rather than the 5.X version (it changed when 5.0 released, as did Senya's).

he wants to change her face/hair to that appearance while still being able to customize her with any gear he wants

I'm fairly sure that's the look you get when you remove the customization. (but... 😏 )

Edited by JediQuaker

No, no, no. Not SOR. I meant KOTFE and KOTET appereance. Once they made her customizable, her hair and face changes, but if you remove the customization she goes back to the usual gray outfit which I'd like to change but I'm not due to her hair and face changing along with it and not to mention the clothes go underneath what she has and it looks just messed up. I'd like it that we keep her KOTFE and KOTET hair and face and we'd be able to change her clothes.

Not quite sure what you're saying here, or which version of Lana you want. If I recall, the latest version of Lana has a customization that doesn't allow you to change her outfit, unless you remove it. So, are you wanting the 'custom' Lana, but be able to change her outfit?

Like I wrote down, the KOTFE and KOTET customization is which I'd prefer, but I cannot change her outfit unless I use the extra customization perk which changes her face and hair which is something I do not like {EDIT: it's vise versa - next reply tells you everything you need to know to what happens.} The KOTFE and KOTET version allows you to remove the outfit but it doesn't show that it did so, when you put the outfit you desire it goes underneath it which looks bad.

Edited by sithvaullt

I'm fairly sure that's the look you get when you remove the customization. (but... 😏 )

I am onlline currently and I checked, the customization to KEEP the KOTFE and KOTET Lana face and hair is called ''[Lana's Traditional Armor Customization]'' once you remove that, it changes her appereance and hair. She's more pale and has brighter yellow eyes, with redder lips. She has a more sorta puffy bangs and slighty more curles. I do not like that, I'd her to stay with the appearence to when she has the gray outfit but I cannot customize her that way. I also checked, the whole outfit getting underneath her gray outfit has been fixed but it's still sad I cannot customize her with that appereance

Yes, that is a strange situation. Most companions keep their armor when you add a customization, but Lana's overwrites the 'looks' and the outfit. Someday, maybe, they'll fix that, but I wouldn't wait for it. 😏

Yeah, hope they do tbh cause I really wanna customize her but currently I'm not cause of this issue :(

Yes, that is a strange situation. Most companions keep their armor when you add a customization, but Lana's overwrites the 'looks' and the outfit. Someday, maybe, they'll fix that, but I wouldn't wait for it. 😏

They won't fix it because (in their view) it isn't broken. The purpose of that customization is to return her to her "classic" model, which is an all-in-one model that includes hair, face, gear, body shape, and body size. By default, her model is *not* BT2, but sorta close to it.

I hate her original outfit -- I hated Koth's old skanky jacket too; got rid of it as fast as I could;

no matter what she looks like, I had to get rid of that awful gray junk -- so I guess her looks just didn't matter

that much to me -- the clothes are "everything " lol - at least in a Barbie doll kind of way

did same thing for Senya, she is in the Alliance now -- or whatever - she is no longer a Zakuulian Knight ( and should not look like one imo )

Edited by Tashia

They won't fix it because (in their view) it isn't broken. The purpose of that customization is to return her to her "classic" model, which is an all-in-one model that includes hair, face, gear, body shape, and body size. By default, her model is *not* BT2, but sorta close to it.

Well, they could have done her 'classic' face, hair, and body with an ordinary customization, like any other companion, and they could have just supplied the old gray armor separately. (Maybe, but who knows what screw ups there may be.)