The option to lock out arenas

Beeteel

Which is as stupid now as it was when you first suggested it. You're the problem, not the game mode. Solo ranked is in great shape right now, and will be even better with the guard changes and vote kick removal.

"In great shape"

as in worse shape than when there were three times as many servers and ranked was 8v8 group before they even had season 1.

"In great shape"

as in worse shape than when there were three times as many servers and ranked was 8v8 group before they even had season 1.

Have we gone back in time to the year 2015 or something? It's been like 7 years since they introduced arenas. When I say it's in good shape, I mean in comparison to the last few years. Obviously there were more people playing back in season 1, but there were also a lot more people playing the game period. You're living in some kind of warped reality lol.

I'll go back to a go-to point of mine. I'm queueing ranked right now having a blast. You're the one angrily wanting its removal on the forums. You should really take a look in the mirror rather than blaming a fun game mode that many people enjoy and you just happen to be bad at.

Edited by JediMasterAlex

So a few hops after years of steady decline.

Decline so steady they're literally forcing people into ranked pvp if they want to min-max their gear. (I personally don't think they need to but you know damn well that was both the goal and what will be the end result)

So a few hops after years of steady decline.

Decline so steady they're literally forcing people into ranked pvp if they want to min-max their gear. (I personally don't think they need to but you know damn well that was both the goal and what will be the end result)

Hardly anyone is going to be playing solo ranked for mats, because it makes little sense to do so. You'll need to be able to win a ton of games just for the small chances at the mats from solos, and mat farmers won't be able to do that. So some might try for a bit, but they'll quickly give up.

Group ranked is a different story. I don't know what will happen with that. Guilds might start wintrading with each other, maybe mat farmers will really revive it for a bit. But ultimately it'll probably all come crashing down once a few teams establish dominance. We'll see though.