The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

First time ever.

Wubanos

I have been waiting for server to come back up after crashes, i have been waiting in login queues in Early access before...

But it's the first time ever i have been waiting for emails to gain access to a game that have started up and the company have decided that it's enough for today and gone home from work.

Did EA use up all their allowed daily bandwitdh? Do they have to pay for stamps on the emails and have to wait for the bank to open tomorrow to buy new ones? Maybe the local store where they buy their servers closed so they can't buy a new one until it reopens tomorrow morning.

Will people be allowed to login during lunch hours of the person monitoring the servers?

Sorry out for lunch try again later.

lets see all servers stable for the last 6 hours, send out a new email.

I have been waiting for server to come back up after crashes, i have been waiting in login queues in Early access before...

But it's the first time ever i have been waiting for emails to gain access to a game that have started up and the company have decided that it's enough for today and gone home from work.

Did EA use up all their allowed daily bandwitdh? Do they have to pay for stamps on the emails and have to wait for the bank to open tomorrow to buy new ones? Maybe the local store where they buy their servers closed so they can't buy a new one until it reopens tomorrow morning.

Will people be allowed to login during lunch hours of the person monitoring the servers?

Sorry out for lunch try again later.

lets see all servers stable for the last 6 hours, send out a new email.

Sounds like a good story to tell your cats when you get older.

Greetings, everyone. We already have a discussion thread dedicated to talking about invite waves. If you'd like to share your thoughts, you'll find the discussion thread here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=6488

We're going to close this thread and ask that this discussion continue in the existing thread, so we can keep the conversation a little better consolidated. Thank you!