Merc Issues

Silvanthis

I leveled Arsenal, only to find out mercenary dps was nerfed due to being OP in pvp (I hate playing classes that get pve nerf batted over pvp). What are the top ranged specs right now for pve? I liked the stream of missiles with merc. I just wish it wasn't bottom of the barrel.

I liked the stream of missiles with merc...

Then play merc. Class balance always changes, and you will do better with a class/spec you enjoy than one that you don't. For most PvE content, your skill with the class is a better determining factor of success than the class choice itself.

Also, I wouldn't (personally) call Arsenal bottom barrel. It's lower than it was, but that doesn't make it bad. Still, if you really want to compare max/average dps for the current game version, head over to the Parsely leaderboards (parsely.io)

• 2 weeks later...
Then play merc. Class balance always changes, and you will do better with a class/spec you enjoy than one that you don't. For most PvE content, your skill with the class is a better determining factor of success than the class choice itself.

Also, I wouldn't (personally) call Arsenal bottom barrel. It's lower than it was, but that doesn't make it bad. Still, if you really want to compare max/average dps for the current game version, head over to the Parsely leaderboards (parsely.io)

I agree dont pick class based off balance but it actually is bottom barrel dps, based of actual ops parses.

Edited by ryujio