<THE JEDl ORDER / THE SlTH ORDER > is Active and Seeking YOU!

Ahl-Vinn

TIP: Use the combination of Shift+Click on the screenshot links, to open a new window to view the screenshots; They are hosted at Google Photos, and this will prevent you from navigating away from SWTOR.com in your main window - despite what the prompt will say.

Orion Sol's JEDl from SWG is still around - and invites YOU to check us out!

While <THE JEDl ORDER> has always been around in some incarnation since inception back in 2004 in Star Wars: Galaxies (it's the reason behind the lower-case 'L' in our names), yours truly is happy to report that our community has once again reached a great level of activity! While we've admittedly never been the strongest PvP guild, you are invited to join us for copius amounts of weekly guild events (6 guilds, in-total, all the same community), RP, both spontaneous and scheduled PvE, and an un-ending slew of special, unique guild events that have been a part of our history since 2004!

As content for this thread, I'll post 1 or 2 of my favorite screenshots from every week, as well as a notification when the next chapter in our near-weekly Adventures Log is ready for reading.

For the first post herein, a couple of shots from this past week's thread, but exclusive here as my personal favorites:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/UpFVse4AnqwhUVpx8

This is a shot of the 3rd phase of the weekly Sith Order Induction Ceremony - and it was the first with yours truly, at the helm! Our thanks to community-favorite Altheandra, who recently finished rennovations on both the guild ship, as well as the stronghold.

and another:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YbkRJqyAtHBKWbRk9

Master Siow - a long-time community member, is known for his many high-quality videos using in-game footage. Here, he has borrowed a group of us for footage to take place in an Alderaan stronghold.

Even the recap thread only includes shots from the events that yours truly is able to personally attend; There are plenty that I can't make it to! If you'd like to take part in our adventures, then find and inquire with members of <THE JEDl ORDER> and <THE SlTH ORDER>, today!