Most Populated and Active Server?

Giezey

Sorry if this seems like a silly question, i am very new to Swtor and just want to make sure before i start playing that im on most active server before me and my buddies put a lot of time into this game. Thank you!

Im NA. But i guess i would say whats best pvp if there is one and which is best pvp. Also you could tell me different times people are playing. And i dont really care if the server is in Europe id rather play on a more populated server and get 100 ping.

Im NA. But i guess i would say whats best pvp if there is one and which is best pvp. Also you could tell me different times people are playing. And i dont really care if the server is in Europe id rather play on a more populated server and get 100 ping.

Most people play in the "evening", but due to time zones, that can cover a broad range of time. Satele Shan used to be on the west coast, so the player base may skew more towards Central and Pacific time zones.

So, a starting point would be to pick a server who's "evening" (say 7pm to 12pm) time aligns with when you and your friends want to play.

Edited by JediQuaker