Would anyone else like to see this happen?

Pathera

Si I have noticed that there are several interesting non-companion characters from the main storylines that were sort of left hanging or given "the email treatment" I would really like to see these characters again in some extra class-based content. What happened to them after KOTET and KOTFE or even after Onslaught. Now I know if is difficult to fully integrate every character into upcoming expansions, so I propose separate short side-quests that the player can choose to play or not. I also know that the player had the option of killing some of these characters so perhaps the quests could change based on that decision.

Do you guys agree or disagree? And which characters would you like to see again?

There was like a rogue Jedi in Taris (think she was a Zabrak) man I forget her name, she was leading a band of Nikto warriors they thought she was some kind of goddess. But if you let her live you can pretty much tell her to go Sith she ends up sending you a letter that she got in touch with a Dark Lord to continue her training as a sith, I always thought that could end up being a cool story.

There was like a rogue Jedi in Taris (think she was a Zabrak) man I forget her name, she was leading a band of Nikto warriors they thought she was some kind of goddess. But if you let her live you can pretty much tell her to go Sith she ends up sending you a letter that she got in touch with a Dark Lord to continue her training as a sith, I always thought that could end up being a cool story.

I think you mean Ki Sazen. It would be interesting to know what happened to her if you let her live. I would also like to see Somminick Timmns expanded from the Sith Warrior story expanded on a little more or Ardun Kothe from the Imperial Agent story.

I think you mean Ki Sazen. It would be interesting to know what happened to her if you let her live. I would also like to see Somminick Timmns expanded from the Sith Warrior story expanded on a little more or Ardun Kothe from the Imperial Agent story.

Ya that was her, I let her live one of my toons and killed her on the other. It doesn't have to be this one but they should bring back some familiar faces that we have ran into. Not so much to kill them or anything but maybe you help them with a quest and or they are hunting the same thing you are.

Definitely would be nice to see.

There's so many minor characters that would be interesting to see what they've been up to;

Vette's mother and sister, for example - she returns in KOTFE; did she spend any time with them at all during the five years?

Or what about Kardin, Tavus and Fuse, the survivors of 'Old' Havoc? Did they rot in prison, get freed to help fight one of the Republic's enemies or what?

There's also Bengal Morr (JKnight) and... ugh, Twi'lek guy, protects the village, name eludes me... (JConsular), what happened to them if allowed to live? - or Ako Domi (from Nar Shaddaa planetary quest)?

It costs a lot of money to create new video game content, but maybe they could do a few short story anthologies covering some of these characters.

They have several SWTOR books out. If the stories were well written, I would buy an anthology.