Vette Romance Saving Letter Over Torian

MasterSutt

Hey all,

I honestly don't remember what Vette's letter is like if you romanced her and saved her over Torian, can anyone tell me or post a screenshot? I am not looking for her regular romance letters but you can post those too, I mean the ones where you chose to save her over Torian and she writes you about it afterwards but you were her romance choice so the text is different. I can't find one either on the internet, please get back to me. I appreciate your time.

Hey I looked for it but experiencing a bug where it's showing no letters saved when I had mostly all of them will try to see if I can find it for you though.

That's not a bug if they are from more than 30 days ago. The mail system changed at some point to not keep mail that's older than 30 days (except login/subscriber/etc. gift mails, which live forever even once they are emptied).

No it didn't just happen to me people were talking about it in general. Sometimes your mailbox will be empty, like in my stronghold it was empty and then when I went to the fleet after about 20 mins it started working. It's happened to me numerous times. Like my seller toon says he has 19 mails and you go its just blank.

But back to the OP I guess I didn't save that one, I tried to find it on the net cause I was curious too. I searched for about a half hour and gave up.