Which crew skills for earning credits?

MikeJezZ

I am a Sith Assasssin.

Some says Synthweaving for crafting, other says its best just to have 3 gathering skills.

I am level 28 atm, and I want to have some help to get some credits a long the way.

Should I just get 3 gathering skills? And if yes, which one?

Slicing gathers credits directly (well, boxes you have to open, but they have credits in), so that's good. Bioanalysis and Scavenging allow you to gather nodes, but also certain types of Strong-or-stronger foes, but of course Bioanalysis feeds all those people trying to make Biochemistry doodads, which are high-value in the modern game.

I don't craft to make credits, so I can't say what makes a lot of credits, but, Synthweaving does allow you to make augment slots and augments (critical and Redoubt) that can be useful for both yourself and to sell. Armormech also crafts augment slots and augments (Alacrity and Absorb).

Slicing is good for making extra credits from gathering.

If not crafting, I'd recommend getting Archeology, Scavenging, and Slicing. Not only can you sell the mats on the GTN, but these crew skills are also useful in some flashpoints to activate elevators, healing droids, opening doors, etc.**

** at this time there seems to be some possible changes to this. People have reported that the Archeology totems that opened some doors in Athiss have disappeared, but this could be just a glitch.

Edited by JediQuaker