The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sorry, this game is another Conan.

JediSanta

i didn't even read all that you posted because in a nutshell i'm pretty sure you said barbie adventure is better than TOR.

what i did look at is how much you've contributed to the forums. you've had 4 post i guarantee you all of them in this thread.

so in that respect. THAT is pretty sad... really.

Oh mighty forum warrior white knight of BW, if you have nothing to add or discuss regarding the post you quoted then I'm assuming all 250ish of your posts are as intelligent and insightfull as this one was.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting to see that negative post that doesn't mention WoW.

I don't think the community can do it.

ahhaha indeed

@OP that are your personal opinions do not try to make them facts.

this game is far better than WoW in many many ways. No go play your pandas and leave us.

If you do not understand it most companies do not want the wow crowd for anything more than buying the box...i will let you wonder why.

Troll Post WoW Is Better (LOL) No #455884455874254778521474851444

i didn't even read all that you posted because in a nutshell i'm pretty sure you said barbie adventure is better than TOR.

what i did look at is how much you've contributed to the forums. you've had 4 post i guarantee you all of them in this thread.

so in that respect. THAT is pretty sad... really.

You heard it hear first folks.

Number of forums posts=credibility. Really try to clear the fecal matter out of your head next time.

I'll enlighten you :)

SWToR is nothing more than a linear RPG. .

i stop reading there...

if SWTOR is a Linear RPG then some MMO must get banned for putting the RPG after the MMO.

seriously get your facts straight

a) having a MQ is not linear

b) having SQ is not Linear

c) having discussion and conversation options (no matter the FINAL outcome,you have control on how the conv moves ) is NOT linear

no go back to the other game in which you forgot the last time you read a quest before click accept and call it non-linear

seriously how much IQ some ppls have??

Oh mighty forum warrior white knight of BW, if you have nothing to add or discuss regarding the post you quoted then I'm assuming all 250ish of your posts are as intelligent and insightfull as this one was.

umad? the troll boat is leaving in about 2 1/2 weeks. make sure you're on it.

umad? the troll boat is leaving in about 2 1/2 weeks. make sure you're on it.

Done cancelled subscription already, first class baby!

Deal with the fact that there are disgruntled people who expected a holy hell lot more out of this MMO than what was delivered. Most expensive multiplayer game in history!

i stop reading there...

if SWTOR is a Linear RPG then some MMO must get banned for putting the RPG after the MMO.

seriously get your facts straight

a) having a MQ is not linear

b) having SQ is not Linear

c) having discussion and conversation options (no matter the FINAL outcome,you have control on how the conv moves ) is NOT linear

no go back to the other game in which you forgot the last time you read a quest before click accept and call it non-linear

seriously how much IQ some ppls have??

Except theme park MMORPG ARE usually linear(within there zones). The only case I've heard of WoW being called non-linear was that there was a large choice in terms of zones you can level up in. Don't like EPL? go to Silithus. Having leveled to 50, I have seen very little in terms of choice in this particular area.

Having control of the convo does NOT automatically make the game non-linear.

Eve for example, being a sandbox mmo is NOT linear.

Done cancelled subscription already, first class baby!

Deal with the fact that there are disgruntled people who expected a holy hell lot more out of this MMO than what was delivered. Most expensive multiplayer game in history!

u mad aren't u. i c ur mad.

well buddy GW2 is right around the corner! the smaller studio and sub par single/multi player game will suit your needs just fine. and you don't even need to pay for it on a monthly basis!

Edited by chrisftw

u mad aren't u. i c ur mad.

well buddy GW2 is right around the corner! the smaller studio and sub par single/multi player game will suit your needs just fine. and you don't even need to pay for it on a monthly basis!

Nah, unfortunately there is no decent MMO on the market. I'm screwed, so yes I MAD.

I liked DCUO. Although after getting 5 characters to max level I kinda got bored with it. But that is the result of all MMO's. End game has to be important but its our own fault power play through to level 50 and then wonder why we have nothing to do.

The honeymoon feeling is wearing off for many players and they are finding out, it just is not that great. Yes, it is a good game-but it is very standard and a little too basic.

Getting to 50 was a breeze. Getting crew skills to 400 literally took hours. There is no challenge to this game at all. 3 Wzs and they are very, very broken. How many times must I log into Huttball, find it has already started and then get tossed out because I am stuck in the start zone behind the barrier.

The classes are not diverse enough and endgame offers nothing at all to keep this game afloat.

Yes, I agree with everyone else--stop comparing this game to WOW, it is not even close to a WOW. It is more on the level of DC Universe Online and sadly--will no doubt meet the same fate as DCUO and be f2p in a year.

I like the game, it just has nothing really to offer for my $$$.

Flame away, just mark my words and we will see in a year.

You must be insane. The peoplei n my guild are logging in as many hours as they can!

The classes are very diverse in their gamplay tactics.

This game is pure fun-in-a-gun (or Lightsabre).

Ill agree PvP needs some reworking.

Nah, unfortunately there is no decent MMO on the market. I'm screwed, so yes I MAD.

at least you conceded. and for that touche.

however this game will be great and no amount of people leaving the game is going to change that.

watch and you'll see. then we will welcome you back like people do in bad relationships.

Are you stupid ? This was never supposed to be "SWG". This was ALWAYS supposed to be a story-driven MMO. Go back to WoW.

Yeah sure but was it supposed to be single player game or a mmo , i think they did a bangup job making a single player game.

A little more SWG would have helped this a long ways, and i do mean a little.

Except theme park MMORPG ARE usually linear(within there zones). The only case I've heard of WoW being called non-linear was that there was a large choice in terms of zones you can level up in. Don't like EPL? go to Silithus. Having leveled to 50, I have seen very little in terms of choice in this particular area.

Having control of the convo does NOT automatically make the game non-linear.

Eve for example, being a sandbox mmo is NOT linear.

having different zones for leveling is called non-linear?

seriously you must play some RPGs please

the choice isnt' made to where you level but on how you play your character and what choices he has in a quest/story...seriously

by having the option to go to x zone than the y zone doesnt' make a game RPG or give you control on your character's story.

and yes SWTOR isnt' a sandbox game but it is a trully mmoRPG game and not a MMOrpg one.

Sorry, this game is another Conan

Someone needs to buy a clue. I was in AoC for launch. Not even close, not even by a lightyear close.

Try again.

I still have to ask. Why do the mods allow these type of lurking under the bridge threads?

Have any of the BioWare fans managed to provide a reply to any thread regarding bugs or legitimate issues that wasn't just screaming about how the OP needs to go back to WoW or something else?

I love BioWare's work generally, but this game is a huge letdown and feels tremendously rushed. From the graphics lag due to no optimization to numerous bugs to crashes to the level of content (voice acting is cool, but I can only get a BONUS QUEST! to kill 25 Imperial Troopers so many times per hour before it gets redundant).

you sorta do have finishing moves well at least as a jedi/sith

You do not rip off someone's head and kick it like a football. Nor do you chop off their arms and have them respawn armless... not the mention ripping out their heart and eating it.

A stabby move is not a fatality especially when rigor mortis setting in with mobs still standing upright on some mobs/people lol.

Still waiting to see that negative post that doesn't mention WoW.

I don't think the community can do it.

I can do it, but it's a waste of breathe because I don't have enough gripes with the game to make it worth my while.

The only problems I have are as follows:

Partying sucks, I'd like to be able to leave a group without having to have the party leader kick me. If there is this option, PLEASE INFORM ME. I can't find it anywhere.

The inability to move around the stuff in the user interface and the fact that I can't make the quick bars invisible. I want them to be there, but only when there's something on them, so I don't have to turn them on/off to place stuff on them.

The fact that most of the crew skill trainers seem pretty useless outside of first learning the crew skills. Aside from the crafting ones of course.

I think that's it actually... I can't come up with anything else that's worth complaining about.

Have any of the BioWare fans managed to provide a reply to any thread regarding bugs or legitimate issues that wasn't just screaming about how the OP needs to go back to WoW or something else?
Yup. Plenty. But they're smothered in flames of fanboy. So many have intelligently resorted to submitting in-game bug reports, playing a PTS or ignoring the toxic fumes entirely by standing fast and laughing at the rants. Rest assured if anyone's opinion was "the buck stops here" important, then dev would make every effort to contact them directly.

It's okay to exhale easy ... breathing is our friend. :)

Edited by GalacticKegger