The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Missing text unless highlighted by mouse in Guild Panel

BWDemor

It seems that when a large amount of my guild is logged on, that I loss the text of the guild listing unless I am moving the mouse of the listing to see what is there. And even when this happens, sometimes it's still not clear in reading.

Also, it happens at random times when there is a large guild listing bug happening, that in one or more of my chat windows the text will either go black or not be readable and clear.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

It seems that when a large amount of my guild is logged on, that I loss the text of the guild listing unless I am moving the mouse of the listing to see what is there. And even when this happens, sometimes it's still not clear in reading.

Also, it happens at random times when there is a large guild listing bug happening, that in one or more of my chat windows the text will either go black or not be readable and clear.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

Thanks

I have noticed this happening if I have multiple pop-ups in use. Guild window and inventory or crew skills window for example.

• 2 weeks later...
Happens to me too. Like text inside item descriptions will just vanish so it's just an empty box, or text in the chat window will turn black and be unreadable, today a tutorial window popped up and one of the boxes which contains info was just empty so I couldn't read up on a certain feature.