The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Agent and Knight Sets from SWTOR 2.0 Art Seen Here

arunav

The Agent set in particular would sell a ton on the CM, though the Knight look is also really great.

While it may be true the artists that made these aren't working on SWTOR anymore, and other artists are, I'd hope the current ones can set aside their creative instincts and recognize these are some really awesome armors for players.

Please add them to the game...

http://www.swtor.com/blog/class-story-leveling-event

Edited by arunav

I think i would be in favor of every 1 of those outfits if they remained completely true to the artwork in those pics. though i mix and match pieces all the time to come up with my own looks rather than looking exactly like everybody else. so i would be eager for more piece i could mix and match for my own unique outfits.

I think i woo. It would be by far the best looking set for that class. uld be in favor of every 1 of those outfits if they remained completely true to the artwork in those pics. though i mix and match pieces all the time to come up with my own looks rather than looking exactly like everybody else. so i would be eager for more piece i could mix and match for my own unique outfits.

Well, half are already in the game. Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Trooper, and Warrior (sort of ). The Warrior is slightly different but pretty close to the Dark Legionnaire set from the CM.

I've been wanting this particular Agent look ever since this developer post was made years ago.

As far as mixing/matching, some players make very nice-looking custom sets. The vast majority I see aren't put together well, though, in my opinion.