CLUNKY FAIL COMBAT!?(insightful criticism)

cozert

Did they mean to make it so that abilities would not do damage to the target until the animations hit?. this makes pvp so clunky. they might as well put a cast time on abilities like maul becasue it takes 2 seconds to actualy do damage to the target. and it cancels itself out midway if the target turns around.i can see this beeing a problem in arena against skilled players. plz fix.

Nope, it's right. It's what let Frost Mages line up a triple shatter with Ring of Frost or even a simple pet nova after casting Frostbolt.

Same thing in Rift. It's what let Warlocks line up an instant Devouring Shadows with Void Bolt.

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Edited by GeLopez

Nope, it's right. It's what let Frost Mages line up a triple shatter with Ring of Frost or even a simple pet nova after casting Frostbolt.

Same thing in Rift. It's what let Warlocks line up an instant Devouring Shadows with Void Bolt.

Or completely misunderstood what the OP said. Either way.

I can't speak for WoW but I can speak for Rift (prestige rank 8 rogue, 2 mage, 2 warrior, etc). Warlocks in Rift were using a /stopcasting bug which has since been fixed.

Rift's pvp isn't the best in the universe but it is head and shoulders above this abomination and 1000x more responsive too.