Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

why aren't we seeing new Color Crystals (examples), and ranked pvp ones returning

there are many color crystals we still have not seen, like a regular silver or any brown, not to mention still plenty of {black-(another color)} color crystals options plus Striated, Empeth, metallic colors, and other innate crystal effects. why has it been such a long time since we have had color crystals like this? {black-black} you should just put on the cartel market too, as the effect is attainable with some lightsabers with special effects.

hoping to see color crystals keep going - like above mentioned, among colors like {black-(pink-purple)}, {black-titanium}, {black-bronze}, {black-teal}, {black-(orange-red)}

also, pve had its color crystals return and easier to get - yet ranked pvp only has a few color crystals as most of its color crystals are not all returning. just keep all the old ranked pvp color crystals on the pvp vendor

Edited by BlackSilverDawn

One color I've never understood not released is a red/red crystal. There's a lime-green crystal for that ultra green effect but only the single crafted red crystal which with a lot of the effect sabers looks terrible. Call it cherry red if you must but it would be nice to have a crystal that actually looks just red with all sabers and not have the white in it.

One color I've never understood not released is a red/red crystal. There's a lime-green crystal for that ultra green effect but only the single crafted red crystal which with a lot of the effect sabers looks terrible. Call it cherry red if you must but it would be nice to have a crystal that actually looks just red with all sabers and not have the white in it.

I'd vote for calling it "Fire Red" or "Crimson Fire" or "Tythian Red", something like that, rather than "Cherry Red", but yeah.

Would love brown crystals, more empath colors blue red orange yellow purple. maybe more gray crystals right now we have the gray white, red-gray. what about more multi-color variants like the sovereign, red-blue, blue yellow crystals but with 1s with green, purple, turqoise, magenta those multi colored 1s look good with a lot of the effect sabers. black black would be nice i dont know if it would ever happen though. what about more black aura and other colors in the core? there is a lot more they can actually do with them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.