What do you think of the Krex species (ex: General Daeruun)?

TheRandomWolf

The Krex were introduced in KOTET and JuS, bringing us a new major NPC for the Republic side. However, it seems like there's only three NPCs linked to this race. They kind of look like dinosaurs and I personally find them interesting, but there's almost nothing about them lore-wise. Edited by TheRandomWolf

I definitely find them interesting and would love to learn more about them! Perhaps in future story content we could explore the Krex homeworld and learn more about their society, culture and history. Perhaps somewhere further down the road, they could even become a playable species :)

Although, now that I think of it, their mouth design would prove problematic in romance cutscenes... yeah, probs not a playable species. But still! Would love to know more about them as well :D

I did find this on their homeworld of Rokirex! It mentions a potential connection to the Chistori race.

Edited by Ylliarus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.