Comprehensive list of the order of content (mission zones/flashpoints/ops)

TheHuffdogg

I've only been playing a couple of months, but I am having a ton of fun with the game. The only issue I have is that content is thrown at you with a firehose, and there doesn't seem to be any good way to know when or how any of the flashpoints or ops really blend into the story, or what comes before or after which.

I'm kind of surprised there's not a sticky post here in this area of the forum about this. I found what seems to be an older attempt at creating an ordered list, but some of the stuff it describes is apparently no longer possible (can you 2-man the older operations?)

I just got through Ilum on my first character, so I'm starting to hit the point where Operations and some of the expansion content is relevant story-wise, and I'd like to move through it as closely to "as intended" as I can. I don't particularly enjoy running fp groups and haven't had many good experiences with ops so far, either, so I'm looking for the best ways to get through as much of the content as possible solo. Thanks in advance for any help.