The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Various armors/weapons needed

Armors need:

1. Deathwatch (Since mandalorian is getting so much attention and they have added stuff from solo, rogue one, and sequel trilogy the deathwatch mandalorian painted armor would be cool).

2. More nature based sith, jedi bounty hunter and trooper inspired armors while i am on this 1 there needs to be more nature based lightsabers added to the game as well.

3. Robes of nihilus since we truly do not have anything really close to his actual robes we need his robes to be added in the game as well.

4. Arcann's mask and arm for players we got thexan and vaylin outfits but arcann was left off it. would even go as far to say senya's zakuul knight armor variant would be cool to have as well.

5. The armor of 1 darth whom is wearing the frenzied zealot helm and a variant of callous conquerors but it isnt as elegant or ornate as the callous set.

6. more armors with empire, mandalorian and republic emblems on them that are not like the huttball uniforms but more jedi, sith and mandalorian feel to them.

7. want more pureblood sith inspired armor styles that would have been worn during the ancient kings of the sith and all the way upto naga sadow (i know we have naga but i was saying that as a bit of reference for this 1).

Weapons:

1. Darksaber (i know this is a bit unrealistic 1 because of the way the blade is shaped more like a katana than a traditional saber but the fact with the effect sabers some of the tunings and Tau's lightsaber its making more possible that this lightsaber is going to be added because its the fan favorite we already have Luke's, Anakin's, Vadar's, Obi-wan's, Direlect sabers which is based on ashoka's as a youngling, kylo's, revan's kind indirectly with a versions of it actually existing in game, tulak hord's, malgus's, satele's, senya's, thexan's, now vaylin's so its time to add the most fan liked saber in all of star wars).

2. the wookie youngling's saber from clone wars liked the fact the hilt had wooden grip on the hilt and how it was shaped was really well done.

3. more corrupted looking lightsabers by this mean the hilt of the weapons are designed to look demonic, evil, twisted like how something a true dark lord would wield the sith and dark jedi weapons are suppose to strike fear into opponents as much as they function for battle purposes so adding some really cool sabers that fit that idea would be cool.

4. more elegant jedi sabers we have very plain sabers much of the game meant for jedi i get they want to remain unattached from material things but a lightsaber is a reflection of 1s soul and personality in many regards and we are in the time frame the jedi are very in line with that but all we got is what like satele's and thexan's lightsabers that can be truly considered elegant in the game.

5. ancient sith swords like that of naga sadow that are in line with that that used but also kinda like the cathar honor sword like that style not that ancient sith warlord's sword or whatever its called.