Activity finder not changing to "repeatable reward"

PancaSWTOR

I ve been said to report here too after i sent a ticket for the problem.

One of my characters, and from what i can see only that one, keep have the "daily reward" thing in the activity finder even after i completer the flashpoints, veteran and master, with all them toggled ON, instead of having "repeatable reward".

It doesnt seem i get the reward more then once cause i havent any extra crates in my storage anyway.

Still, if the thing spread to any other chars, it can be a little confusing to track who did what.

Thanks in advance

Tested for a couple of days more, it happened once on another character too and now the crate and the other rewards not coming with the first flashpoint of the day...

this is way more troublesome

Edited by PancaSWTOR

Still not getting any daily rewards for veteran or master mode flashpoints....lots of crates gone wasted (more likely disappeared)

Any news or idea on how to solve it? Being one of my most used chars its quite a trouble

Edited by PancaSWTOR

The bugged characters havent had the chance to complete :

[ weekly] Searching for allies

Both of them completed flashpoints (as usual, random and with all the maps toggled on) but the quest is not considered done.

That specific quest got some trouble in the past but my other toon got it right normally.

If you are at a point in the story where you would be about to enter a solo-version of a flashpoint, then you will be ineligible for the rewards even if you have all the FPs checked. For example, if you have completed the story on Mek Sha and are about to head to your fleet vanguard vessel to speak with either General Daeruun or Darth Malgus about the attack on the Corellian shipyard, "Objective Meridian," the game considers you as having the Objective Meridian FP unchecked for purposes of Activity Finder. That means if you try to queue for a random BEFORE completing the solo mode of the Obj Meridian FP, you will not get credit for the random reward.

I believe this can occur if you are in the middle of the Traitor story arc, and have Umbara, Copero, or Nathema to do. It may also occur if you are in the middle of Shadow of Revan and about to do solo mode Blood Hunt or Battle of Rishi, or in the middle of Forged Alliances and due to complete story modes of Assault on Tython/Korriban Incursion/Depths of Manaan/Legacy of the Rakata.

Try making sure you character doesn't have any solo-mode versions pending and then see if you are still having the bug.

Finally an answer and a good one too !!!!!

And yes, actually i got a solo flashpoint quest left there from some time and after completing it, and after a random FP, the problematic character actually got its first daily reward in quite some days.

Going to check the other toon cause i dont think that one got a solo FP ongoing...

(second toon edit : dont ask me why but now also this one got the daily reward, even if she havent any FP ongoing)

Btw you are a life saver :D Thanks for the infos !!!

Edited by PancaSWTOR