Flashpoints Need Better Routes

Nexran

I started playing during Beta 2011 to around 2013 and recently decided to come back. I am enjoying the game again. The biggest thing that drove me away the first time was being able to bypass sometimes half of the Flashpoint by going around the mobs. Everyone goes at 100% to grind out the flashpoint instead of actually enjoying it. I feel like the biggest reason is because mobs are easily bypassed even on MASTER.

It seems like it would be better to adjust the routes and mobs accordingly. Either take some mobs away and make the routes thinner or make mobs aggro larger and more realistic areas. I know it seems small but when I can skirt around a mob by hugging a wall it makes it feels ridiculous. I know most other MMO have same issues but this one seems to be the biggest.

This would also give the flashpoints a new feel and redefined without a lot of rework involved. Even if mobs actually moved or patrolled more maybe would help. You could do maps that are more multi-routes so it feels less funneled. Giving options to players or making it feel more organic.

Thanks