Mission stuck: Find the Geonosian Source

tingkaitan

Does anyone know how to go to the cave in the story mission Find the Geonosion Source. I've been going round and round the mountain for hours and notice a portal at the far right of the map but I can't seem to get into it?? Is that linked to the mission? Anyone else with this problem?

On the map of the Ancient Ruins there is a road with three branches. The left path takes you to the area with one of the big droids. The center path goes up to the Imp quick travel point. The right path takes you into the ruins. Follow that path into the ruins. It will take you to two silver Geonosian Reavers. Past them the path goes under the ruins and leads to a phased door for the mission.

On the map of the Ancient Ruins there is a road with three branches. The left path takes you to the area with one of the big droids. The center path goes up to the Imp quick travel point. The right path takes you into the ruins. Follow that path into the ruins. It will take you to two silver Geonosian Reavers. Past them the path goes under the ruins and leads to a phased door for the mission.

when you said ruins do you mean the bunker?

For future readers, the most important thing to remember is that the entrance is way down low in the back of the valley. Sometimes I think a great thing they could add to the SWTOR map and minimap is the above/below indicator arrow that GW2 maps have.

• 1 year later...

Map of Ancient Ruins

Left-most of the three roads

Follow to 1036, -522 Go up one level briefly to fight 4 Geonosians

Come back down and stay at ground level following the footsteps

1044, -544

1086, -553 : Two Strong Mutated Geonosian Reavers

1084, -558

1100, -570

1090, -600