Concealment operative build?

Sewox

Hey! im back after some years and im playing concealment operative! as i do suck on building by my own i want some help on a pvp build for latest patch!

can you help me with that?

only build i found when google is outdated :/

best regards! <3

I use this for Lethality but it can also apply to Conceal

SKILLFUL

Chem Inlays - 5% defense

Slip Away - CD reduce on hard stun

Precision Instruments - cost reduc on snare and hard stun and cause everything else is crap for PvP, also for the sever tendon root I guess

MASTERFUL

Med Shield - Shield Probe 5% heal

Evasive Screen - helps with staying in restealth and free cleanse when restealthing

Fortified Kolto - Stacking damage reduce if you can keep it up

I replace probes if I ever have a hard time keeping it up, or it's not in my muscle memory so if you have trouble keeping Kolto probes up, I'd switch it out for

Cunning Competencies: for snares/root removal, and enemy damage reduce off of sleeping dart

Or

Advanced Cloaking - CD reduce on restealth

The last tier is highly dependant on your playstyle, but I play lethal and take all the ones with healing, that's why you can 1vX if you take all the healing as lethal, anyways moving on

HEROIC

Escape Plan - CD reduce on your stun break and shield probe

Revitalizers - stim boost now heals massive and combos with tactical overdrive refresh, and

Curative Agent - if you forget to reapply Kolto and it falls off, adds 2 stacks right away, highly compatible with fortified Kolto, as well as another healing node

Side Note on Heroics:

Augmented Shields - 30% extra absorption is not big enough, shields still drop like a fly, you really only want the Shields for the 5% healing it does when it expires if you took the related node in the previous tier

I'd trade out Escape Plan for one of these below, it just means that you have to choose your battle more wisely since you have to wait longer to go back into the fight if you want to play it safe with your stun break available. I'd choose more survivability during the fight than being able to fight safely often

Evasive Imperative - CD reduc on your evasion everytime you get hit, good with Blow for Blow. With lethality your survivability is so strong that this is pretty efficient since you're staying in the fight longer and you get the most out of it. Can work really well with Concealment too if youre able to pace your rolls correctly which will enable you to have a really good uptime on being invincible. Mind you this node has an internal cool down of 1.5 seconds so not every hit you take reduces the CD that's why I said if you can pace your rolls you can take full advantage of totally negating big incoming damage.

Blow for Blow - great against certain classes and specs that rely on heavy force and tech damage as they can essentially kill themselves, looking at marauders. Highly recommend if you can predict the next big incoming player damage, this is a high skillcap node as it's useless if youre just using it as a blanket DCD

Mobile Strategies - adds knockback to your Overload Shot. This can be really annoying on maps with a lot of levels or verticality. More useful with lethality as you can stay on ranged while you disable them from capping a node, useless against Concealment as you have to be in melee range most of the time. The knockback arc is mostly horizontal and flat, and doesn't really push off the railings like a Juggs push, mercs, or even assassin/sorc pushes. This node is for trolling really not for anything else.

The last tier is highly your own preference while the first and second tier are kinda meta and are really the only best options for pvp

Edited by atsoul