Crafting: Rally - Part 2

Sareeph

I noticed the guild perk Crafting: Rally - Part 2 no longer carries the gold triangle next to it in the Conquest list that indicates that is a repeatable objective. Has this expensive perk lost it's usefulness or just an oversight by the Dev's?

I asked them during PTS phase to please not nerf it from daily to weekly. But they did. I don't see a reason anymore for guilds to get this perk at this cost. It was a good credit drain. Every week I bought 7 x Iokath Recombinators from the Odessen vendor. Not anymore

I asked them during PTS phase to please not nerf it from daily to weekly. But they did. I don't see a reason anymore for guilds to get this perk at this cost. It was a good credit drain. Every week I bought 7 x Iokath Recombinators from the Odessen vendor. Not anymore

Unfortunate this is. If they did take it out as a daily it would have been nice for them to notify people of such so they wouldn't waste so much of a guild's resources to purchase it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.