Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Pureblood sith imperial agent.

ZaptieMmo

I'm having trouble deciding what path i want to go on in the story.

I did vigilante on all my other agents, who were human, and i figured there is no way a sith agent would join the republic, but...

do you think a pureblooded sith would give the holocron to the 2 sith at the end and become the leader of sith intelligence? or would he join darth jadus?

Or would he just keep going with imperial intelligence?

I don't think being a pureblood Sith would be sufficient information for us to say what choice your character would make. Such a choice would depend more on who your character is rather than what he is. Knowing more about who your character is and what choices he has made could be helpful.

Like Dragondog said, there are other things that would play into those choices more than just the race.

Assuming you haven't started the character at all there's a couple of different things you can consider depending on alignment. It seems to me that Sith PB's who don't possess force abilities are somewhat ridiculed? I remember a non-force sith pureblood we encounter in one of the stories, who seems to settle for serving the emire as best she can, although she appears bitter when talked to.

Similarly, given what takes place in the agent story I would imagine it'd be difficult for a sane person to feel any sense of trust of loyalty towards their nation when that's coupled with the attitude towards non-force sith. It's basically being dealt all the most confrontational cards, questioning who you are and what your worth is.

From that you could decide what their mindset is based on alignment. A dark side agent with this background might decide that he's best off on his own. I haven't ever joined Jadus, so I dunno what that choice is like compared to sticking with intelligence. A light side agent could choose to forgive their nation, it seems to me that many in the imperial administrative structure are quite apologetic towards "necessary" measures undertaken by their nation. I'm not sure if they would join the republic, I don't see why you couldn't rationalise that choice too.

With my most recent, and favourite agent, I played human neutral alignment who maintaisn his independence even into the current point of the story, but is otherwise loyal to the empire, viewing himself as a patriot. This kind of choice could really be supported by any personality and I think it's the most realistic choice for the agent, if you aren't playing overly forgiving or just downright morally good.

Sith Purebloods - even when not born Force Sensitive, which is extremely rare for them - are highly traditional and loyal to the Sith first and the Empire as well. I'd imagine a Pureblooded Imperial Agent would be inbetween the world of the Sith and the Imperials. In my head, I'd see such a Pureblood staying loyal to the Sith and thus give the black cipher to the Sith at the end. Or at least, that's the most logical route I'd see a Pureblood Imperial Agent following based on lore.

However, I could also imagine the Pureblood Imperial Agent being resentful towards the Sith, because as a Non-Force Sensitive Pureblood he would have been seen by his fellow Purebloods as an abomination. The lore confirms that most Pureblood parents simply kill offspring that is not born Force Sensitive, as according to lore almost all Sith Purebloods are born strong in the Force. So, the agent might want to see attitudes change, to see their personal position in the hierarchy of the Empire improved. In such a case, the Pureblooded Agent might want to join Jadus, who seemed far less traditionalist. They also might want to keep the black cipher for themselves and not give it to the Sith, as such holding power over the Sith which they previously didn't have.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.