The Decoration needs a big overhaul, make it one use/SH

Slowpokeking

We are getting more and more SH, I think a big change is required.

Instead of 1 use only for each decoration. It should work like the mount/companion/pet as decor, make it 1/per SH. Some of the decor also have very strict maximum use.

Also I hope for most of the CM decoration, once you unlock one, you can pay certain amount of credits/CC to purchase another instead of making some pack dropped decor price too high. Especially rugs are way too expensive.

Can we fix the decorations that are just plain missing, like the Datacron decorations that used to drop from champion mobs on planets or the star fortress decorations that only drop in story mode?

Also increase the decor limitation for some SH, 350 is way too few.

Edited by Slowpokeking

I'd say that increasing the max number of some decos is a good idea in many cases.

However, the idea of putting decos in Collections, or making them 1/per SH is not workable from a BW financial aspect. That is, not doing so encourages people to spend more real money on CC to buy decos and/or subscribe longer to get the decos as drops or earn credits to buy them.

Looks like there is also limitation for NPC decor in each SH.

Probably still the same reason from 6 years ago:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=7616735

Hey folks!

I know the NPC limit is certainly something many of you would like to see raised so I wanted to explain why it is in place currently. As most of you suspect already, it is a performance issue. Without going into too much detail, if someone's Stronghold begins to load a large amount of NPCs it can create issues not only in your Stronghold, but in others as well.

As with all things we will continue to monitor this limit and raise it as we can. We want to give you the opportunity to place as many NPCs possible, but we also want to ensure you have the best experience in your Stronghold as well.

Hope that makes sense. Thanks!

-eric