Augmentation Slot Component Mk-10

Mikalar

I want to make some level 10 augments and sockets but not sure the best method of getting the Augmentation Slot Components. I know they come from REing stuff but not sure what are the best recipes to execute to give me items for REing.

Looking for suggestions for items to create for Cyber, Armor, Weapons, etc. crafting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Craft items in the same range. gear like armor, weapons, and make sure it's the kind with stats on it already (no mod slots).

Easiest way to ID the gear that would yield grade 10 is to look at the crafting materials required. if it requires grade 10 mats, it will yield grade 10 components when DE'd

Best method is just to RE the assembly components. It gives you a simple 1 to 1 ratio. (that is RE one grade 10 assembly component (from any crafting skill), and you will get mats plus one assembly slot component MK-10)

If you have multiple crafters, then the cheapest way to get the slot components will depend on your mat reserves and which type of mats are currently the cheapest on the GTN.

I make the armors, mods, enhancements, barrels, or hilts for the appropriate range. Note that it's better to make stuff that results in duplicates on crits, instead of augment slots. If I need a boat load of kits, then I'll make about 20 on each crafter, so that I'm guaranteed about 100 kits. I have gatherers that can supply the crafters though. I haven't started making MK 11s yet, but I have started building up supplies...

I find that the easiest way is to just buy them from the GTN. When you add up the cost of the materials and consider the time used, it's not that much more expensive to buy them. Consider that you can also be sending your companions on gathering or crafting missions to get materials, etc, instead of crafting things to DC.

I'd also suggest you stick to making Mk.11 kits (if you can afford to). Mk.11 slots will accept both Mk.10 & Mk.11 augments, so you can use the cheaper Mk.10 augments for now and upgrade to Mk.11s later on a piece by piece basis, without having to buy new slots.

Edited by JediQuaker

• 1 year later...

I know this is old topic but not understanding what you mean by "assembly Components?" Are you meaning bonded attachments? what is the name of what you craft to disassemble? Just got my Sythweaver up in order to make these but can not figure out what to make to get the Augmentation Slot Component MK-11

There is no column called Assembly Component,

Edited by Gibbanator

I know this is old topic but not understanding what you mean by "assembly Components?" Are you meaning bonded attachments? what is the name of what you craft to disassemble? Just got my Sythweaver up in order to make these but can not figure out what to make to get the Augmentation Slot Component MK-11

There is no column called Assembly Component,

They're called different things depending on the crafting skill, but they all work the same way. Assembly Components are for Armstech, Armormech and Cybertech. Bonded Attachments are used by Synthweaving and Artifice, and finally the Biochem equivalent is called Cell Graft.

They're called different things depending on the crafting skill, but they all work the same way. Assembly Components are for Armstech, Armormech and Cybertech. Bonded Attachments are used by Synthweaving and Artifice, and finally the Biochem equivalent is called Cell Graft.

Thanks Ramell