Make it easier to filter/find a char on character select screen

undies

Hi

I have approximately 44 characters, all 75's. the 4 char per page tabbing can get a bit tough when finding a char.

Some suggestions for making it faster, could be one or a combination of the below, or something like the below:

1. Add a wildcard text filter, that would filter the list of characters
  2. List all character names with one scroll, rather than only 4 per page
  3. Increase the amount per page
  4. add faction filtering (pub/imp)

Thanks for considering - this would fit under focus of "QoL" for those that are buying up those delicious insta 70 tokens off the cartel market. :o

I have approximately 44 characters, all 75's. the 4 char per page tabbing can get a bit tough when finding a char.

It's a good thing, I guess, that it's *six* per page, then. ;)

Some suggestions for making it faster, could be one or a combination of the below, or something like the below:

1. Add a wildcard text filter, that would filter the list of characters

Probably all that's needed is a "type a few letters from the beginning of the name" or "type a few letters from somewhere in the name" (like the CM or Collections search fields). Keep it as simple as possible.

2. List all character names with one scroll, rather than only 4 per page

That would help.

3. Increase the amount per page

There's certainly room for it, especially if they do something more like e.g. GW2 or FF14.

4. add faction filtering (pub/imp)

Or class filtering.

Thanks for considering - this would fit under focus of "QoL" for those that are buying up those delicious insta 70 tokens off the cartel market. :o

Or even just those of us who've been here a long time and have accumulated lots of ordinary characters. I've only ever created two "start-above-1" characters, and both of them were early in the life of KotFE, and both of them have since been deleted. I still have 60 characters even after a variety of purges.