The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old Companions | Nico Okarr and Darth Hexid

RaschRune

I contacted the CS for SWTOR and asked you (EA/BW) if you could transfer two old companions Nico and Hexid to my new account, not possible your CS said, ok. And all the questions I asked the agent, the answer was the same..blabla..can't give you in-game information..blabla about an account..even my old one. Hehe, you guys must let the CS answer a customers questions, stupid.

Well, I even asked if you (EA/BW) could add old companions like Nico and Hexid to the CM..and guess what the answer was..again..blabla...can't give..in-game..information.

Tip: you have some work to do with your CS.

And add Nico and Hexid to CM if possible.

Me: [picks up phone and dials car dealership]. Uh, Hi. I just bought another car off your lot. I still have the older model which has all the bells and fancy options on it. Do you think there's any way you could install those same options on my new car? I know I bought the new car after all the promotions for optional features expired, but since I have them on my old car that I bought from you, I figure I'm entitled to have them on any other cars I buy from you, too. Sound good?

Dealership: [click]

Edited by xordevoreaux

I contacted the CS for SWTOR and asked you (EA/BW) if you could transfer two old companions Nico and Hexid to my new account, not possible your CS said, ok. And all the questions I asked the agent, the answer was the same..blabla..can't give you in-game information..blabla about an account..even my old one. Hehe, you guys must let the CS answer a customers questions, stupid.

How do they *know* that both accounts are yours? *That* is why they won't do it.

Tip: you have some work to do with your CS.

You're not wrong.

And add Nico and Hexid to CM if possible.

If you want Hexid on the new account, just run the forty flashpoints necessary. Track them using the "With A Little Help From My Friends" achievement, which rewards you with the Hexid token.

https://i.imgur.com/n7Kk8WF.jpg shows where to find it in the Legacy panel.