Returning Player Questions

Cempa

Been away for some time and want to get back into the game. I logged out at 50 -when that was max level. My main focus has always been PvP. While I'd like to try raiding, PvP will still be my main focus.

Any feedback on spec/crafting/anything new would be appreciated.

PS My alt used to be a PT Pyro

Been away for some time and want to get back into the game. I logged out at 50 -when that was max level. My main focus has always been PvP. While I'd like to try raiding, PvP will still be my main focus.

Any feedback on spec/crafting/anything new would be appreciated.

PS My alt used to be a PT Pyro

Stealths enjoy many perks. They can also easily pass by mobs in FPs so if you want tyo solo grind for gears, stealth is the way to go.

Sins right now are by far the easiest class to reach a high potential on right now just spam maul. Operatives are even nastier than they used to be. They are far harder to kill and do some serious burst now, too.

Healers are weak, mostly merc heals is recognized as the only real viable healer now.

Tanks, I don't know much about I don't play tanks. Seems you can't go wrong with Sins or Juggs though, whereas VG/PT tanks are far more limited than the other two and simply not as effective at tanking.

Basically with specific gear sets and amps, this has become the Era of Burst. Healing and tanking are subpar in performance overall, and as far as crafting goes it's been completely wrecked. Crafting is garbage now.