The Bug in Jedi's Library on Ossus after maintance 11 february 2020 still there

GianCC

When the main character enters the library with Darth malgus and needs to defeat the master of the Library, a scene starts in which you need to decide his fate (light or dark) no matter what you choose the game freezes and then stops responding, after that the operating system asks to close the game.

Of course, this is not a computer problem as the rest of the game loaded without a single problem until it reached Ossus.

Looking at the community of the site and searching on youtube and google, I can say that this specific planet is "bugged" and even after the maintenance of version 6.1 the errors were not corrected.

Someone knows what to do?

I alredy set the graphics on low, very low and it is in the worse possible and yet nothing has changed

When the main character enters the library with Darth malgus and needs to defeat the master of the Library, a scene starts in which you need to decide his fate (light or dark) no matter what you choose the game freezes and then stops responding, after that the operating system asks to close the game.

Of course, this is not a computer problem as the rest of the game loaded without a single problem until it reached Ossus.

Looking at the community of the site and searching on youtube and google, I can say that this specific planet is "bugged" and even after the maintenance of version 6.1 the errors were not corrected.

I alredy set the graphics on low, very low and it is in the worse possible and yet nothing has changed

That's because the maintenance was delayed, it hasn't happened yet

Hey folks,

A bit of bad news, we are going to be delaying 6.1. We discovered a last minute issue with the patch today that we need to address before releasing it. I don't currently have the new release timing (as we are actively investigating the issue) but I will let you know as soon as I do. This also means that tomorrow's maintenance is postponed and will coincide with 6.1's new date.

Dan is working on getting the patch notes published, we will still put those up before the end of the day today.

Thank you all for your patience, we will get 6.1 out the door as fast as we can.

-eric

this is a different problem than the patch addresses, so it's probably not going to help you when they do it....

... a lot of people find spacebarring through cuttscenes will sometimes let them get past them, another trick is to change your screen mode to full screen (not windowed), and adjust your resolution..... those are all the trick I know of for getting past bugged cutscenes.

Update February 13 of

The problem finally got fixed thanks a lot ^^

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...