KOTFE / KOTET Force Cloak bug.

Persephonica

KOTFE & KOTET need to be examined.

Force Cloak does not work properly in these chapters.

I have used it and had combat continue until I used it *again.*

It is as if these were coded specifically to penalise stealth characters and force stealth characters into open combat which is not the reason people play stealth characters.

It is as if these were coded specifically to penalise stealth characters and force stealth characters into open combat which is not the reason people play stealth characters.

There are spots in the base game that force you into combat even if you're in stealth, and cinematics *everywhere* force you out of stealth.

• 3 weeks later...

@SteveTheCynic

Yes, but this is an issue where I used the Skill that *Breaks Combat* and it stealthed me, but did not break combat. It continued to have the hostiles pursue and attack me, breaking stealth *again,* a *second time,* and forcing me to use Force Cloak TWICE to do what it says it does in one.

if you have some dots on you, using cloak without having utility giving u 2 secs of force shroud you will still have the dots after cloaking, the second they tick youre back in combat.

and if thats still not it chapters have insane number of adds that have been created with stealth detection buff so u might not even try to cloak until u run through them because once u cloak, they reset and then can immediately see u because they basically see through cloak.

Edited by Darittha

if you have some dots on you, using cloak without having utility giving u 2 secs of force shroud you will still have the dots after cloaking, the second they tick youre back in combat.

and if thats still not it chapters have insane number of adds that have been created with stealth detection buff so u might not even try to cloak until u run through them because once u cloak, they reset and then can immediately see u because they basically see through cloak.

it's not just stealth detection (and not just chapters).... for instance there are mobs in VFPs that have stealth detection (where the same ones in MFP's do not), *A*N*D* it works at a greater range than normal detection. (the turrents and droids in Mando Raiders are the worst about this)