Developers/Tech Support Attention Needed

lewiscdolan

On my JK Guardian Wel Nalod, T7 does not appear on any of the character lists. I have completed through Onslaught. He was on my Comp list through KOTFE and KOTET but does not appear now. When I went to the holoterminal in my quarters on Odessen a pop-up stated that I cannot summon this companion because I already have him. T7 does appear appropriately in my other 3 alts. I have tried submitting reports through the game but every attempt states that my report cannot be submitted at this time - please try later. That pop-up has been occurring over the past 2-3 WEEKS. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not but since I couldn't submit through CS in the game I am posting it here hoping that someone from Devs or Tech Support will see and address. Edited by lewiscdolan

On my JK Guardian Wel Nalod, T7 does not appear on any of the character lists. I have completed through Onslaught. He was on my Comp list through KOTFE and KOTET but does not appear now. When I went to the holoterminal in my quarters on Odessen a pop-up stated that I cannot summon this companion because I already have him. T7 does appear appropriately in my other 3 alts. I have tried submitting reports through the game but every attempt states that my report cannot be submitted at this time - please try later. That pop-up has been occurring over the past 2-3 WEEKS. I don't know if anyone else is having this issue or not but since I couldn't submit through CS in the game I am posting it here hoping that someone from Devs or Tech Support will see and address.

Did you repeat a KotFE chapter? That's when you lost T7.

T7-01 can be brought back by submitting an in-game ticket, a system which is also highly bugged. The ticket system (and other server funcitons) is having problems communicating in both directions.

Submit an in-game ticket:

Character on Server needs companion T7-01 restored.

Click create ticket. Relog so you can view the ticket. If the ticket number has a minus sign (-) in front, try again.

You will not be able to edit or close you ticket. Wait 5 business days. T7 will show up. You will get no response formletter from CS. And, never, never RE-play a KotFE chapter, even if it is a conquest objective.

Did you repeat a KotFE chapter? That's when you lost T7.

I thought they had fixed this issue, but maybe not. If that is the issue, one thing that may work is to restart the chapter “Taking Flight” (I think it’s chapter 8). This chapter starts off with T7 as your companion. Do not replay the whole chapter, or you'll lose him again. Just go through the early convos/cutscenes until you are able to play. T7 should be your active companion. Exit out. He should be back in your companion list from then on.