Suggestion for crafting, not related to NEW crafting.

AhaziBorn

Everyone knows it is quicker to just click on the crew skill to bring up the mission window. The first suggestion would be, for it to remember the last grade you sent out on. Sometimes, I don't need to far the highest tier materials and would like a quicker interface for that, please.

The second suggestion, would be for us to be able to sort the missions in the current tier, or all tiers. Would be nice, for example, if I am doing underworld trading, if I could sort all the Underworld Metals to the top, or Underworld fabrics. And always put companion gifts to the bottom, as they are utterly useless now when I can buy rank 5's straight from the vendor.

Everyone knows it is quicker to just click on the crew skill to bring up the mission window. The first suggestion would be, for it to remember the last grade you sent out on. Sometimes, I don't need to far the highest tier materials and would like a quicker interface for that, please.

The second suggestion, would be for us to be able to sort the missions in the current tier, or all tiers. Would be nice, for example, if I am doing underworld trading, if I could sort all the Underworld Metals to the top, or Underworld fabrics. And always put companion gifts to the bottom, as they are utterly useless now when I can buy rank 5's straight from the vendor.

+1 for all of this please. It would be great if an updated or new crew skills window/interface is added so we can quickly sort which missions we want to send our companions as it's not always the most recent/highest ones we need. I'll also suggest this new crew skill window/interface/whatchamacallit should also allow us to select which 8 companions we want to send on crew skills and exclude all the others, with an option to change them as we see fit.