Basic Force Powers for Force Users

LordRathoski

Hello,

I suggest that all force users classes get to develop the basic abilities that we have seen in movies, such as force lighting, force choke, force push... Because that will make the game more enjoyable in the combat experience, it would feel like our character is having an epic movie combat. And some KOTOR powers like stasis wouldn't be bad. I know that it may break the group combat so here is my solution: when you are playing with a group you must select a role and depending on the role you select you get some abilities unavaiable. Of course, only characters that have healing powers will remain with them, the ones that don't have them actually should not have the chance to develop them.

Thanks for listening.

There is this thing called heroic moment that allows you to do those things if you finished the vanilla class story.

With that said, what each force user does is very much tied to their specialization and we dont need them all to do the same.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.