rocket boost and jetpack questions

Malleable

So is there a way to get rocket boost through the cartel market anymore? I couldn't find it, but I guess I could be missing it up.

And are there any differences in any of the speeders? And jetpack is a speeder, right?

I guess I'd prefer something as small as possible, so a jetpack is the smallest, right?

Thnaks,

Mal

So is there a way to get rocket boost through the cartel market anymore? I couldn't find it, but I guess I could be missing it up.

And are there any differences in any of the speeders? And jetpack is a speeder, right?

I guess I'd prefer something as small as possible, so a jetpack is the smallest, right?

Thnaks,

Mal

Rocket boost is part of the "Going Places" bundle, except that that bundle doesn't seem to be available. You could go into your legacy panel ("Y") and look in the "Other" section - Rocket Boost is listed there, and can be bought (legacy-wide only) for CC from there, I think.

The only difference between different speeders (including animal mounts) is their appearance. They all travel at the same speed (determined by your Speeder Piloting level) and fit through the same gaps.

Jetpacks are the smallest speeders, but if you want an actual vehicle that you sit in / ride on / etc., the smallest are probably the Walkhar series, with the Roche ones coming a close second. Animal mounts are all bigger than that, and some of them are *huge*.

[...]

Jetpacks are the smallest speeders, but if you want an actual vehicle that you sit in / ride on / etc., the smallest are probably the Walkhar series, with the Roche ones coming a close second. [...[

depending on the foot print you're looking for, the "Gurian ___" series are also quite small (I use them for precision jump puzzles that require speed)