Renown Level Cap

Solarstriker

999 is the max renown level - you even get a title (limitless) for reaching that ...

but I think that you will continue to get crates after reaching 999

(just like with command rank 300: after reaching that, you continued to get crates every 4k something points, here it would be every 160k points)

• 2 months later...
My issue is that when i reached renown 400 my gold gear drops reverted back to 286 item rating not 302-306s. Anyone know the reason for this and will it be patched or is that what I must deal with now. Is there a gold rating item received cap or sumtin and only triggered by reaching 400 renown?

My issue is that when i reached renown 400 my gold gear drops reverted back to 286 item rating not 302-306s. Anyone know the reason for this and will it be patched or is that what I must deal with now. Is there a gold rating item received cap or sumtin and only triggered by reaching 400 renown?

check your worn gear ;)

check your worn gear ;)

they must of hot patched it as once I was forced out to server select screen and relogged the item ratings went back to normal or as you say it could of been one of my gear pieces but they are all 306s min maxed and augmented

;)

Edited by Amunra-amunray