One Time password emails not coming through

Trance-Gemini

Last year when I was on satellite internet for a brief time, it sometimes would take an hour to get the mail. It was the main reason I got the phone app for the game, no more mails. In addition to the 100 additional CC's. Edited by Pirana

I'm on gigabyte internet, so that's not the issue. Same thing happened a few months ago and they had to fix something on their end. It being the weekend, it's not going to be fixed anytime soon. I use the app on my main account but was going to set it up on my alt, but can't since I'm not getting the email. Oh well. -_-

Problem solved! Here's what I did in case someone else runs into this.

I called the USA Support line; 1-855-345-2186 and explained I wasn't getting the one time passwords and they were able to supply me with one after verifying my account. Once I was in, I was able to set up my security key but kept the support person on the line since it asks for a second key during this process. Now all is well.

Secondly, I found the root cause for the emails not coming through, somehow I accidentally put no-reply@bioware.swtor.com on the block list so that's why I wasn't getting the emails in the first place. So I took that off the block list and white listed it, problem solved.