SWTOR Subscription Issue

ViiReLz

So about a week ago, i subscribed to SWTOR for the very first time. that week past and i was enjoying my time as an active subscriber for this game. i wanted to give my subscription another month because 1 month felt too short so i payed an additional $15 for a month. i look in my 'subscription expires' icon and it still says 23 days remaining. I payed for two months, shouldn't it be 53 days?? i notice that it is a recurring payment option and wanted to buy another month now so i don't have to pay it next month. does that apply or did i just waste $15? i got the email proving it was a successful purchase but it doesn't say anything new. just confirmation that i purchased a subscription.

Do your bank records show you paid $15 twice, or just once? It sounds like you've only bought one month of subbing, then cancelled the recurring payment. If you resubscribe after that, as I understand it, you wouldn't be charged again until the first 30 days runs out.

If you're going to sub for two months though, make sure you buy it through Origin: https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic

It's the same cost as two months, but comes with a bonus 1,050 CC and a mount. I think you can only utilize this deal once every several months though. Not 100% sure how long you have to wait before you can use a code again. Somewhere between 3-6 months if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by Drenovade

ah i c, it only shows i have paid $10 for the cartel coins i recently purchased and does not show my subscription payment so i assume that it did not under go the payment. thx for the heads up about the origin deals!!

Recurring Subscriptions show the time until your next payment is due (in your case 23 days), once that time is over you will be charged $15 and your account will show 30 days remaining. This cycle will continue until you cancel your subscription.

All you did now was authorising the payment(s) to be executed in the future.

Edited by hof_th