Not receiving earned items?

ptwonline

Just came back recently and was doing Conquest. I made my personal goal on multiple characters and the guild made their invasion goal, and the next week I was offered a choice of Flagship Plan Encryptions. I chose Command for each character.

Now I'm looking through my inventories and I cannot find them at all. Are they no longer used? Do they get stored somewhere as a currency? is there a bug that stops you from receiving them?

I also did one of the old space missions for fun and I got awarded a rep item (Space Scrap or something like that) but it too never ended up in my inventory. Also just the Czerka daily/weekly mission area, and one of the rewards again was supposed to be a rep item that I am sure I used to sell since my rep is maxed out, but I never actually received it.

Is this some kind of bug or was a change made so that I do not receive these items since perhaps they are obsolete now? Thanks!

Edited by ptwonline

And rep items are auto use upon receiving them, so you can no longer stack them for later use after the weekly cap is over. If you are maxed out they simply vanish into thin air.

Hmm. I know for Iokath I still get rep tokens that go into my inventory. Maybe they missed that one?

And if that is true then I guess the old space mission Impossible Sector doesn't count towards the last level of rep anymore since my max rep left for the week in still 12000? Dang. It means I will have to keep trying (and failing every single time) the heroic missions. What a bummer.