What is considered a lot of credits? What is considered few?

VultureTF

so i am even lower then broke ...

When you start out, credits come more slowly, but as you go through the game, the credits come faster. So, don't worry about being broke now, and don't worry about earning credits. You can get 25,000 or so just from 1 veteran FP.

I'd agree that for most people, having over 100 million would be a "lot". That can vary, of course. We older players with lots of time can more easily accumulate a lot. Last fall I had over 400 million** (total, across all characters), but since then I've bought some expensive stuff, and I've been crafting augments, so I'm now getting down close to only 100 million.

I'd also agree that having below 100K would be considered "few", but as I said, don't worry about that yet.

** I made a lot of credits just from playing a lot, but I've also bought lots of "packs" from the Cartel Market and sold the shiny stuff I didn't want to keep on the GTN.

It really depends on the point of view.

As a new player you do not need to deal with expensive stuff yet, maybe never, depends on what you expect of the game and what content is relevant for you. For example is you like GSF (Galactic Starfighter) you dont need credits at all as this game mode is not touched by them.

However, when you start the gearing process at level 75 and you want to remove some mods from 306 gear its actually worth 100k, so thats already quite a lot. One player already made the post that you run several weeklies and end up with credits to afford removing 4 mods from 306 gear.

So for a longtime player a lot is 1 billion. For a new player a lot is 1 mil. So there is your comparison.