Infiltration and Deception skill bugs

JaeOnasi

1. Since 6.0 dropped, I've noticed that if you hit a procced (glowy) Force Breach/Discharge, then immediately hit Force Potency/Recklessness, the stacks are consumed without proccing the second Force Breach/Discharge (FB/D). You have to wait 1/2 a GCD after hitting the first FB/D in order for the stacks to not be consumed. This might not be a big deal to some, but having to now watch the bar to make sure I'm past that 1/2 GCD mark when I've never had to wait before or lose the procced skill is frustrating. And yeah, 1/2 a GCD is not a huge deal either, but in master mode FPs and vet/NiM Ops where the dps margins can be razor-thing, multiple 1/2 GCD delays add up to a significant DPS loss over the course of a long boss fight.

2. Since yesterday's December update, 2xWhirling Blow/Lacerate is not proccing Psychokinetic blast/Ball lightning all the time. It will proc some of the time but not all of the time. I'm trying to see if there's something that is contributing to that bug, but I haven't discovered what the issue is yet.

Thanks in advance for fixing these.

Edit: fixed a skill name error.

Edited by JaeOnasi

1. Since 6.0 dropped, I've noticed that if you hit a procced (glowy) Force Breach/Discharge, then immediately hit Force Potency/Recklessness, the stacks are consumed without proccing the second Force Breach/Discharge (FB/D). You have to wait 1/2 a GCD after hitting the first FB/D in order for the stacks to not be consumed. This might not be a big deal to some, but having to now watch the bar to make sure I'm past that 1/2 GCD mark when I've never had to wait before or lose the procced skill is frustrating. And yeah, 1/2 a GCD is not a huge deal either, but in master mode FPs and vet/NiM Ops where the dps margins can be razor-thing, multiple 1/2 GCD delays add up to a significant DPS loss over the course of a long boss fight.

2. Since yesterday's December update, 2xWhirling Blow/Lacerate is not proccing Psychokinetic blast/Ball lightning all the time. It will proc some of the time but not all of the time. I'm trying to see if there's something that is contributing to that bug, but I haven't discovered what the issue is yet.

Thanks in advance for fixing these.

Edit: fixed a skill name error.

Can confirm #1, Discharge followed by reckleness too fast steals the charges you are supposed to gain from it

#2, in my my experience has always been that way, and only the two buffs always procced, with the skill as an occaisional bonus

Can confirm #1, Discharge followed by reckleness too fast steals the charges you are supposed to gain from it

#2, in my my experience has always been that way, and only the two buffs always procced, with the skill as an occaisional bonus

I could always reliably proc psychokinetic blast out of combat with 2 whirling blows before the 6.0.2 update. After Thursday, I'm not able to anymore. I'm trying to nail down if there's something else going on that's causing it, since procced psychokinetic blast is extremely important for building stacks of breaching shadows as quickly as possible.