Furious Gladiator set is glitched in game. Would be nice if You fix it

Sasukere

https://ibb.co/0QsvXNb In game :c

https://ibb.co/hdTbLxX Preview (Very nice looking helmet)

I do have a similar issue I just posted. I spent millions on a set of Cartel Armor (Covert Cipher Set) and the droid doesn't appear when my female Nautlan Agent draws her rifle. There was no indication it would be broken this way, and I tested it via preview on other characters and it seems to work fine for them.

To say I am rather angry after spending millions of credits (and someone paid real money for this... not to mention the CCs I've otherwise bought... and recently too) with no real recourse. I posted about it last night, and I think it says a lot that we haven't exactly seen someone from the company talking about getting on this... after all they are literally selling a defective product in their store.

Simply put they will take your (or someone's money) but actually giving you what you paid for? Heh... well, that is apparently not a priority. Now I understand fixing stuff takes time, and I am reasonable, but someone should at least say something and make a point about how they are going to fix it.

Just imagine someone who paid for Nautolan (as opposed to getting it for subscribing the way I did), and then this agent set, and found out this did not work. I'm not in that position, but I actually sort of hope someone with anger management and impulse control issues buys this combination of things and has a crooked lawyer on speed dial to harass them. I betcha even the threat of say a 10 million dollar civil case (winnable or) not would get them to send the local overseer to the cubicle farm to slave-drive a coder to the proper station to fix it. :)

Speaking of which (I'm in a weird mood) what do the SWTOR offices look like? I sort of envision "Scumsoft" from "Space Quest 3" (yes I'm old) with whip wielding overseers striding over cubicle farms on cat walks, lashing anyone who looks up from their screen. Sadly I suspect this vision isn't true as it would be too productive an environment. :)

I do have a similar issue I just posted. I spent millions on a set of Cartel Armor (Covert Cipher Set) and the droid doesn't appear when my female Nautlan Agent draws her rifle. There was no indication it would be broken this way, and I tested it via preview on other characters and it seems to work fine for them.

Is this only for your Nautolan character? It most likely has to do with the droid only appearing with the helmet.. Just tested on my character and the droid only shows up when I equip my helmet.

Is this only for your Nautolan character? It most likely has to do with the droid only appearing with the helmet.. Just tested on my character and the droid only shows up when I equip my helmet.

I should know better than to write when angry.

Yes, it's only with the Nautolan, I tested that (as I mentioned in some other messages I wrote on the subject). I looked at the set (preview) with other races, and it does work for them as intended, that said I only have the suit for the one character (I did not pay to unlock it account wide).

The Droid being attached to the helmet causing it to not work makes sense, I assume they coded it so the droid is part of the helmet and since all head pieces are invisible to Nautolan the droid is also invisible... if this is the case I'd imagine it should be a relatively easy fix if they bothered to take the time.... part of my anger in talking about it though is that I am very used to MMORPG companies just not caring about stuff like this as I mentioned. It would be nice to see a fix, but I notice I received no official response unless it was very recent (despite several mentions, and a whole topic I created dedicated just to this), and I've seen companies ignore even bigger problems literally from beta until the game closed down.

At any rate to fix it I'd imagine it's a simple matter of adjusting the hat so it works on Nautolan, or simply detaching the droid part from the hat so they have seperate flags as to whether to appear. An even simpler fix would be to remove the droid "attachment' from the hat and put it on the chest piece which would avoid the whole issue, i did some experimenting and the Sith Recluse armor DOES summon it's droid properly on a Nautolan and is attached to the chest. However I do not want to put my agent in that armor just to get the fancy gimmick, it doesn't work for the character IMO... besides I spent millions on the suit I already have and am not exactly excited to spend millions more on the Recluse set too (just buying the chest piece for that can cost more than I paid for the whole Covert Ciper set).

Confirm, this is glitched.

Spend a lot of real money buying the (“discounted”) gladiator set.

Helmet is not working as intended.

Full suit, only helmet, doesn’t matter, there is no “visor” that flips up and down.

Funny enough it’s there on the char selection screen, just not actually ingame.

Hotfix please..

And to the other guy here, please make a seperate thread.

This is about the furious gladiator set, not the covert whatever set, no offense, but it hijacks the thread.

Edit : seems it’s fixed by having any other helmet equipped.

Weird.

Edited by SithyJerry

To say I am rather angry after spending millions of credits (and someone paid real money for this... not to mention the CCs I've otherwise bought... and recently too) with no real recourse. I posted about it last night, and I think it says a lot that we haven't exactly seen someone from the company talking about getting on this... after all they are literally selling a defective product in their store.

Simply put they will take your (or someone's money) but actually giving you what you paid for? Heh... well, that is apparently not a priority. Now I understand fixing stuff takes time, and I am reasonable, but someone should at least say something and make a point about how they are going to fix it.

Just imagine someone who paid for Nautolan (as opposed to getting it for subscribing the way I did), and then this agent set, and found out this did not work. I'm not in that position, but I actually sort of hope someone with anger management and impulse control issues buys this combination of things and has a crooked lawyer on speed dial to harass them. I betcha even the threat of say a 10 million dollar civil case (winnable or) not would get them to send the local overseer to the cubicle farm to slave-drive a coder to the proper station to fix it. :)

Speaking of which (I'm in a weird mood) what do the SWTOR offices look like? I sort of envision "Scumsoft" from "Space Quest 3" (yes I'm old) with whip wielding overseers striding over cubicle farms on cat walks, lashing anyone who looks up from their screen. Sadly I suspect this vision isn't true as it would be too productive an environment. :)

I think Nauto is broken cause my covert wrist guards don't work on my nauto.

OT: I have Furious set and my mask has always worked. Cathar type 3 body male