The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ater 40 years this is it...what were you thinking

Collec

This is what he said. Anthony Daniels, who plays C-3PO and saw episode IX. I am sure people know this already,but here's the video of that livestream. At 21min 30s is that question. And the rest of cast is also telling,what they think.

Here's link for that stream :

PEOPLE WAKE UP !!! DON'T GO SEE THS MOVIE: PARENTS DON'T TAKE YOUR KIDS TO SEE IT. Movie is done...all they care about is money....they could care less, if fans will hate it. ALL THEY CARE IS ABOUT MONEY:

Here's another link...3 OF MAIN CAST SAID THEY WOULN?T DO STAR WARS ANYMORE !!!! And at end you got close up of cast reaction from livestream

And to be clear..I don't hate the actors...they did what was asked of them. Story and characters are trash. Here's a clip of Daisy being cool and funny...she raps the saga so far :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx2jIjv5g-M

Buy your wife,husband,kids something for christmas...save money for vacation....buy Clone Wars box set, buy 2 baby "Yodas", if you want.

WATCH EPISODE IX AT HOME.....critics already have scripts written out..I mean reviews...some will even give it 8/10...most 9/10...shills on YouTube will complain over the movie but still give it 8/10...maybe even 7/10.

DON'T BUY INTO HYPE:...DON'T BUY INTO END OF SAGA HYPE........

"Why didn't Rey just..."

"HOw did he come from...."

"How is BB-8 faster than everyone...."

"So Kylo was a joke this whole......"

This are just few of questions and rants that will come up.

By the way, welcome back! I hope you enjoyed your vacation as much as we did. :D Personally, if I were running the show, you wouldn't be allowed to post on these forums again, especially after that meltdown. Dude, it's a movie! Get over it.

As I mentioned in your other thread, with the same subtext, you're not gonna convince anyone to 'not' see the movie. Even people that might be on the fence, it's highly unlikely they'll take the links you provided and decide to forgo the movie. Even if I knew for a fact that the movie would be a letdown, I would still go see it. This is the part you're obviously missing. We're Star Wars fans, first and foremost. We're gonna go see it regardless of what some armchair quarterback has to say, that's including the actors. I don't take anything actors or athletes have to say seriously. They're performers, they're here to entertain us on the screen, nothing more. Even if I knew you in real life, I wouldn't take your advice no more than I would take some of my closest friends' advice. I will go see the movie and make my 'own' decision to whether I like it or not.

Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Moderated quote removed