Guardian Tank build for 6.0

Settol

HI i just returned to the game from a long break and a lot of stuff has changed was wondering if any one could give me some help with build in the combat proficiencies area as well as a stat set up, caps, and priority. And any other useful info would also be appreciated.

The best discussion on stats for 6.0 tanks is here - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970879

I've personally been doing what I've always done, high endurance, keeping shield and absorb close, slightly benefitting shield. Defense is slightly less useless at higher levels based on a rough calculation I did, but still faces significant diminishing returns. That said, tor level 70 capped content endurance is capped at lower than what you will get by stacking it.

For utilities, I recommend playing with them to see what you like, but my default for pve is:

Second wind, narrowed focus, trailblazer, guardianship, unremitting, pulse, through peace, daunting presence, and ardent advocate (this is the one I take with the new utility point from 6.0).

The only one of these I truly consider mandatory is daunting presence. Saber reflects utility as an aoe threat generator is incredibly useful, and without it, you are lacking in means of dealing with ranged mobs that it is difficult or impossible to LOS.

As usual, if youd like more detail feel free to PM me.