I Love Corso Riggs

silvershadows

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha funny thread...I use Risha because her dmg output is awesome helps in world pvp especially...by the way

corso's not the only man candy you get as a smuggler you also get Gus Tuno he's pretty hawt ;)

I just don't like Risha. I swear, if I hear "whatever" or "it's kinda nice, I guess" again she's staying locked in the cargo hold until I can dump her on some backwater planet.

I just don't like Risha. I swear, if I hear "whatever" or "it's kinda nice, I guess" again she's staying locked in the cargo hold until I can dump her on some backwater planet.

haha she's a bit of a *****, one time i gave her a golden necklace as a companion gift and she was like "you're giving this to me why??" lol awesome...I like her and Akaavi Spar also for the reason that I don't lose affection with them when choosing all dark side options..

*cleaning Corso's blood out of the carpet* Wait what's this thread about? Oh... Well I certainly think about him a lot. Usually ways I'd like to humiliate and mutilate him, but still. Does that count?

Corso may be good looking but the Bowdaar is bigger.

also I don't feel like punching him when he so much as breaths...

Seriously though. He was easily my least favorite part of the smuggler story (my scoundrel is at 50)...If only Akaavi could have been an aim-geared tank around from the beginning. Then I never would have had to deal with him getting his panties all up in a bunch every time I murdered a woman....

Edit: Also I thought Risha was great. Gotta love a strong, knowledgeable, and beautiful woman with a no-nonsense attitude.

Edited by Socratic_Scribe

Edit: Also I thought Risha was great. Gotta love a strong, knowledgeable, and beautiful woman with a no-nonsense attitude.

The thing is, the femme smugs are also a similar type of personality so there's a clash of the knockers on the ship! I don't have her as a companion yet and I'm hoping her attitude will chage...I'm constantly trying to put her in her place!

I'm considering making a male smug just to see how her attitude changes when she is the only female on the ship.

After doing the class missions in Taris....

I would have much rather of had Beryl as the companion. My femme smug bonded with her <3 :D

Edited by Boosterdog

The thing is, the femme smugs are also a similar type of personality so there's a clash of the knockers on the ship! I don't have her as a companion yet and I'm hoping her attitude will chage...I'm constantly trying to put her in her place!

I'm considering making a male smug just to see how her attitude changes when she is the only female on the ship.

<snip>

I was wondering it changes at all too, but I'll probably never get around to finding out, except maybe through youtube videos. It does get better once she's an official member of the crew, I'm actually starting to like her. A little bit. Sometimes.

Eventually my fem!smuggler and Risha reached an understanding, but I am sure glad you don't get +/- points for those conversations that happen before she officially joins!

On another note, I didn't get a lot of play time over the weekend, and didn't advance my story at all. Corso withdrawals!! Good thing I videoed some of the conversations, so I can take the edge off :p

I just met Risha on my ship after FINALLLLY getting it back from Skavek, and...I hates her. >.> Even when I get her as a companion, I will probably never use her just because my personality cannot allow me to tolerate that woman longer than I have to. :p

I love Corso, he's pretty beastly and I have no issues keeping him healed. As long as I keep his gear up to date, I think we'll be just fine.

<3

Corso made me chuckle today. during that one class quest

when you talk to the Voidwolf for the first time on a holocall

Corso just strutted right up to the boss mob during the convo and got all in his face as if he was gonna punk the guy. his confidence was well placed though, seeing how that was the smoothest boss fight i had in a long time.

Corso made me chuckle today. during that one class quest

when you talk to the Voidwolf for the first time on a holocall

Corso just strutted right up to the boss mob during the convo and got all in his face as if he was gonna punk the guy. his confidence was well placed though, seeing how that was the smoothest boss fight i had in a long time.

I'm not quite there yet, as things keep interrupting my game play! But during an earlier scene on Balmora, he had me smiling like a goof. I think someone mentioned it before, but it's a reply he makes after someone hits on your character.

When Numen Brock says something about taking your character out to dinner with candlelight, Corso's like, "No! Uh-uh. No candles. She's, uh, allergic."

I really love his responses, they're just so cute. And funny. And cute. :o:rolleyes::D

I was so disappointed last night - my husband and 2 of his guildmates were running me through a 4+Heroic and I happened to have a quest in the area. I was halfway through the quest before I realized it was a class quest and I was missing out on some Corso-approval points. :eek: I'd rather solo with Corso than run with real people! :D I'll just have to double down on some companion gift getting/giving until I make up the points. But I'll have forever missed out on his comments to my choices in the conversations.....

.... until I reroll as a Scoundrel and do it all again just to spend more time with Corso.

Thumbs up for BW for not only making me love the game, but turning a casual player who kinda sorta thought maybe she'd be a Jedi Sage and play once a week max into a Smuggler who plays every night and can't wait to get back to Corso :)

and that will be the exact same reason i'll be rolling a scoundrel once my gunslinger hits level 50. XD

I love stealth so much I may just re-roll scoundrel. Although being able to dual wield Sparkles and Flashy would be pretty stellar.

I love stealth so much I may just re-roll scoundrel. Although being able to dual wield Sparkles and Flashy would be pretty stellar.

That's what I'm duel-wielding at the moment :D And,

Corso is using Torchy

I've already started an alt to go the scoundrel route. Both to try out the game play and, of course, to get more Corso!

i've been dual wielding those two since forever. i can't really bring myself to replace them, seeing as they were gifts. and not store-bought gifts either. those guns were Corso's personal weapons that he had for years! i almost felt bad taking them, knowing how crazy he is about guns.

Quote:

//Originally Posted by Chiramu

Corso ain't man enough for my smuggler. She's going for Darmas Pollaran lol.

Although, I love Corso's jealousy XD it's so funny hearing him talk whenever you flirt with another man!//

Bad idea. lol. And that's all I'm gonna say.

Oh no! Now I'm wondering what happens with him, and if its more than I already know.

I really like & have fun with Darmas.

And was happy to see him at the end of Chapter 1/Beginning Chapter 2

Corso gets so cute when I'm talking to him. Not that I've given him a real reason to be jealous on my gunslinger -- I was too afraid to take a lot of the flirt options with Darmas originally, not knowing if it would affect the Corso romance. My scoundrel might be more of, well, a scoundrel.

Oh no! Now I'm wondering what happens with him, and if its more than I already know.

I really like & have fun with Darmas.

And was happy to see him at the end of Chapter 1/Beginning Chapter 2

Corso gets so cute when I'm talking to him. Not that I've given him a real reason to be jealous on my gunslinger -- I was too afraid to take a lot of the flirt options with Darmas originally, not knowing if it would affect the Corso romance. My scoundrel might be more of, well, a scoundrel.

I totally spoiled the surprise and googled it. I even kept the gift he gave me, what a rat bastard.

I totally spoiled the surprise and googled it. I even kept the gift he gave me, what a rat bastard.

lol, I had to go look it up too. Now I'm spoilered. But I'm NOT going to watch the scene on youtube. I'm not. Really. I'm not. I'm going to wait to see it myself. Maybe.

Yea I really didn't want to say what I meant even with the spoiler tag, but lemme put it this way, I sat here going...

w...

t...

f...

that bastard.

My fiance was like what's wrong and I said, "well you know how you said you get screwed over on your IA all the time? Apparently I've been set up FROM THE BEGINNING!"

Then he laughed at me. What an ***.

i've been dual wielding those two since forever. i can't really bring myself to replace them, seeing as they were gifts. and not store-bought gifts either. those guns were Corso's personal weapons that he had for years! i almost felt bad taking them, knowing how crazy he is about guns.

I've been using Flashy since I got her, too. And I would agree with you about feeling guilty...except I know he likes my girl more than he likes his guns ;) He totally let me know when he first gave me Flashy. (I'll see if I can find that screen shot to back that up; its one of my favorite early Corso lines.)

Speaking of Flashy...

Is Flashy the blaster he refers to in the quest "Gun Philosophy?" When he first gives you Flashy, he tells you she was the first blaster he ever owned. Then he tells you later in the gun philosophy quest that the guy who taught him guns were a tool gave him his first blaster. Same gun? Yes? No? ...Anyone...?

If I am correct than wow... just wow. And AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.