The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Grand Chance Cubes

I think it would be cool if grand chance cubes were brought back to the cartel market because I like how they either could be opened for a random object or get sold on the galactic trade network for a high price. Right now the only way to get a grand chance cube is by the galactic trade network but it costs alot of credits.

(If you say that it's a bad idea to buy grand chance cubes because it gives you bad drops then think about this. Isn't the game already ruined because a whole bunch of other bad packs. Watch this video for more information about bad packs)

Edited by unknownplayertag

I think it would be cool if grand chance cubes were brought back to the cartel market because I like how they either could be opened for a random object or get sold on the galactic trade network for a high price. Right now the only way to get a grand chance cube is by the galactic trade network but it costs alot of credits.

I remember the spitting contempt and vitriolic hatred people showed for them when they were introduced. Perhaps not the best idea to bring them back.

External forces are at work in the decision to nix gambling-ish game features from SWTOR (and other online games).

Read this all the way down, might help reveal the reasoning. Note that EA is a member of ESA:

https://www.gamblingnews.com/news/esa-members-microsoft-sony-nintendo-to-reveal-loot-boxes-droprates/

Edited by xordevoreaux